Saturday, September 7, 2013

More Keto Birthday Planning

This recipe uses avocado!!! Wow, this I gotta try...
Still, my daughter does NOT like avocado (go figure)  so I am still searching for a Keto cake or dessert.  Running out of time here...

Bourbon Chocolate Truffles-Sugar Free (from I Breathe I'm hungry)


 

Makes 12 one-inch truffles:

2 ripe hass avocados, pitted & skinned
2 Tbl coconut oil
1/2 cup premium cocoa powder
1 tsp stevia or splenda
2 Tbl SF chocolate flavored syrup
2 Tbl heavy whipping cream
2 Tbl bourbon (optional)
1/2 cup chopped pecans

Combine all ingredients except the pecans in a small blender or food processor (I used my magic bullet) until smooth.  Chill for at least an hour until firm enough to work with.  Form into one inch balls and then roll in the pecans.  Chill until firm and store in the refrigerator.  Hope you like them!!!!

Click here or link above for more on this wonderful recipe and site.

No comments:

Post a Comment