Monday, July 15, 2013

Dillons Irish Pub

Avocado Fries-Gone In A Flash

Dillons Irish Pub




















The Avocado Fries were delicious.  The Chipotle Sauce was the better of the two. I will be making these at home, I must!

Everyone in our party said that their food was good.  I was hoping for a more lively atmosphere for my visiting family, but it was pretty much dead and so were the waitresses and waiters, maybe worn out from the weekend?  We did go on a Wednesday evening, so that was probably it.

Chili Made With Stout Beer




Cheeseburger with Sweet Potato Fries




Fish and Chips


Irish Stew Made With Lamb And Served With Garlic Bread



Shepherd's Pie Made With Lamb And Served With Garlic Bread
I had the Shepherd's Pie.  The meat tasted like hamburger and it was very thick on the mashed potatoes.  This is the first time I had tried Shepherds Pie and I was a little disappointed.  I will have to make some at home.

Side Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment