Friday, May 31, 2013

Cheddar Pork Chops Parmesan With Pasta

Gathering the Ingredients
Lots of yummy fresh pork chops.
I had a big pack of bulk pork chops, so, combined with the evidence I had found, I decided to make three different types of pork chops and some red bean chili (saved for a future date). See my Evidence Post.  Also my Parsley-Sage-Rosemary-Thyme Pork Chop post and my B.B.Q. Sauced Pork Chops post.






Ground Pecans for the breading.

Instead of using breading, I like to use almond flour or in this case I used ground up pecans, which turned out really good because of the extra fat the pecans have.



Pouring the pasta under the pork chops.
I poured the dressing and sauces and sprinkled the pecans over the pork chops.  I added the pasta underneath the chops so they could bake nicely without drying out.
Adding the Parmesan packets




I poured the spaghetti sauce around the chops and added the Parmesan cheese.
Topped with freshly grated sharp cheddar cheese.









I had a leftover cube of sharp cheddar cheese.  I added about 2 cups of freshly grated cheese over the chops and placed it in the oven at 325 degrees for about 2 hours.

 






 
Fully baked after 2 hours at 325 degrees.


Tangy, cheesy, delicious with the pasta baked in.  The BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment