Monday, October 14, 2013

Gourmet

 Well, I am still here in the big AZ (Arid Zone) getting spoiled by my brother and sister.  Take a look at this marvelous Pineapple upside down cake made with fresh pineapple and vodka soaked maraschino cherries.  I had a teeny-tiny piece (just had to) to taste it.  Delicious and Gourmet.
Gorgeous Yummy Stuff

For breakfast she made stuffed
French toast, scrambled eggs with ham, and sausages. She also had Chili Verde sauce to pour over the eggs and an apricot syrup for the French Toast.

 
I am getting pretty spoiled here.  It is really nice to be around people who enjoy food as much as I do and who also love to cook and try new things.
These are my kind of people.
There was a chili verde sauce to pour over the eggs. YUM!

Beautiful setting with yummy food.

Cream Cheese stuffed French Toast - I had a small piece - Delicious!

This looked so good, I almost ate some even though eggs don't agree with me.

Yummy sausages, I had 3

No comments:

Post a Comment