Saturday, November 23, 2013

Keto Fudge - Tastes Like Tootsie Rolls





I had been looking at chocolate recipes all day.  As I was watching my shows in the evening my brain was working at thinking up a yummy, satisfying chocolate something to munch on.  This is what I came up with and it did the job!

  • 1 Cup Low Carb Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
  • 1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder
  • 10 Mini-Scoops +Trader Joe's Organic Stevia Powder
  • 1/2 Cup Cream plus a few extra drops
  • 1/4 Cup melted Coconut Oil

I mixed all the dry ingredients in my perfectly-sized bento box, which has it's own air tight lid. Then I added the Cream and melted Coconut oil and stirred well.  I added a few more drops of cream to moisten it completely.  I firmly patted the mixture into the bento box and placed it in the fridge for about 3 hours.  I cut it into small pieces and it came out very easily from the pan.  The taste reminded me of tootsie rolls, but not quite so chewy.  They were delicious and very satisfying.







No comments:

Post a Comment