Monday, May 27, 2013

Evidence

I was gone for 4 weeks.  Little did my fellow residents know that they left evidence behind.  I knew where they ate out and approximately how many times.  Going through the fridge I saw +BURGER KING , +McDonald's , +Panda Express+Papa John's Pizza,  +Wienerschnitzel ,  +Jack in the Box , +Del Taco and  +Taco Bell   I knew because the bag that holds all the leftover packets of ketchup, mustard and hot sauces was full, almost overflowing with those sweet little packets.

 
Stuff for Chili
I had pork.  Bulk sized pork from +Sam's Club .  So I divided all the packets up to see what I had.  I figured I could make 3 types of Pork and still have enough packets left over to make some black bean chili later on in the week.  I could use some hamburger patties and "don't forget the secret ingredient" (instant coffee..shhhh...it's a secret).






Stuff for Pork Parmesan

A Pork Parmesan could be made using all the Papa John's Garlic sauce, Papa John's seasoning and Parmesan Cheese; A somewhat large pack of Italian dressing (wonder where that came from?) and some sample size organic pasta.







Stuff for Parsley-Sage-Rosemary-Thyme Pork Chops




The mayo packets and Ranch dressing could go with my Parsley Sage Rosemary and Thyme Pork chops (A family favorite). Instead of breadcrumbs I usually use ground almonds, but this time I have pecans!




Stuff for B.B.Q. Sauced Pork Chops
The left over BBQ sauce which left me clueless.  Where did it come from?  Who bought it and what was it used for?  I'd say about half of it was used.  Oh well, it's going in my BBQ Sauced Pork chops along with a few packets of mustard, and some honey sauce and BBQ sauce from Mc Donalds.





No comments:

Post a Comment